This year is all about change. I hope. Its easier said than done, huh? I just expect this year to be a little more peaceful, and hopefully safer for everyone. I hope this year will have less violence, murders, or any sort of crime, and also hope the weather doesn't take up a life of its own and start attacking random countries. This year, I hope to meet new people, and to make new friends and, possibly, find a job and a girlfriend. Even though I said that I want to find one when I'm outside school, well, I have to say, this year i hope my mind will change. ;) I mean a girlfriend; not a job. Lol
Well, this year, change will be all around me. But I don't mean the change of weather thats been happening around the world. That is, the one thing I hope to see change immediately. And also, I expect to see my school grades go a level or two higher than they were last year. My results last year weren't that bad, but it wasn't that good either. Or maybe it was good, but I was expecting it to be bad, so I saw it to be bad? Huh. Figures.
And last but not least, I expect to see a major change with my weight. :)
Maybe the word CHANGE needs to be... Changed? No, that won't work. That won't work at all. Oh well. I guess not everything is changeable, but its good to know that some things can be changed. And its about time, I think, that we start changing things ourselves.
It's time to CHANGE THE WORLD! :)
(P.s, Pardon the small letters changing into BIG letters. XP )
No comments:
Post a Comment